Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
printing printing is offline

Default printer is in offline mode?

how is printer changed to online

Opening Word 2007 Stalls if Default Printer offline dave Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 07 06:30 AM
Inking doesn't work in Word 2007, changing from tablet mode to laptop mode [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 August 30th 07 04:27 PM
Help with use printer offline message maud Microsoft Word Help 1 May 17th 06 11:40 PM
View blank page in Normal mode but not in Print layout mode kevin Page Layout 6 March 14th 06 03:27 PM
why is my printer offline and I can't get back on online BJ monit Lisa Coulson Microsoft Word Help 2 June 4th 05 06:53 PM