Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
2MShad 2MShad is offline

Default creating duel purpose form for online fill in or hard copy

I'm trying to create a form that looks good for users who will fill in by
hand as well as for online users. I can't seem to format lines for writing
in the text box. Id like the form to have lines but also have a hidden text
box for online users. I don't want the lines to move when online users type
in text box.

thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In short, use table cells (with border lines as appropriate). For more, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/LinesInForms.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP