Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
3Crblegz 3Crblegz is offline

Default Fillable form with [ ] for adding comments

I am trying to revise a fillable, protected form. The form already has [ ]
where comments can be made but I'm trying to add another [ ] and I don't know
how to create it. I'm using Word 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

3Crblegz wrote:
I am trying to revise a fillable, protected form. The form already
has [ ] where comments can be made but I'm trying to add another [ ]
and I don't know how to create it. I'm using Word 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
3Crblegz 3Crblegz is offline

The fillable form, as mentioned here, is not the normal text form fields.
Instead, it's brackets like this [ ] and yellow when I protect the document
and allow 'comments'.

"3Crblegz" wrote:

I am trying to revise a fillable, protected form. The form already has [ ]
where comments can be made but I'm trying to add another [ ] and I don't know
how to create it. I'm using Word 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

In that case, it is not a "fillable form". It's a document that has
been "protected for comments", which means that you can select any
piece of the text, click Insert Comment, and type your comment. Word
will add new brackets around whatever you have selected, and place
your initials next to the bracket. You can hover the mouse over the
commented text to see the comment, or right-click the commented text
and choose Edit Comment to open the reviewing pane at the bottom of
the screen.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"3Crblegz" wrote:

I am trying to revise a fillable, protected form. The form already has [ ]
where comments can be made but I'm trying to add another [ ] and I don't know
how to create it. I'm using Word 2003

Create a fillable form ub Microsoft Word Help 4 September 21st 07 08:52 PM
Fillable Form ub Microsoft Word Help 1 February 26th 07 07:46 PM
Help convert word doc into fillable form LTS Microsoft Word Help 5 December 23rd 06 01:54 AM
Can you merge info from one document into a fillable form? pdzta Microsoft Word Help 1 February 1st 06 09:48 PM
How do I create a fillable form that can not be changed by users? cccindy3 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 28th 05 06:09 PM