Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
binar binar is offline

Default CGM Graphic Import Problem

Fellow Forum Members,

I'm importing CGM graphic files into Word for a technical manual I'm working
on. First problem I'm having is that the Thumbnail view in Word does not show
a thumbnail view of the grahic in the Import Picture Dialog Window. Is there
anyway to add CGM graphic format thumbnail view capability in Word?

Second, I'm editing my CGM illustrations files using Corel Draw and then
export them as CGM. The text in the Corel illustration is ARIAL. But when I
import the CGM illustration into Word for some reason I don't understand WORD
is changing the all the ARIAL fonts into Times New Roman. Is there anyway to
tell WORD that all imported graphics need to be imported as ARIAL?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.