Alana

Default How do I change the spacing betweens words in a sentence?

I'm doing a resume from Word and the spacing between the words in the
sentence with a bullet changed automatically for some reason and I can't get
it back to what the other sentence looks like with the bullet. Any help
would be great, I've tried some things already and I can't figure it out.
Dieter - The Computer Geek (tm)

Try copying the complete list of bullet items - paste them into Notepad -
delete the whole list from the Word document - copy list from Notepad - paste
into Word - highlight the whole list - select "bullets" button.

That should guarantee that the whole list is using the same font, size, and
style.
--
- Dieter