Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SpencerElden

Default Reader add-in. Right hand edge of document not visable in reader

When I use the Microsoft Reader add-in in Word 2003, the text at the far
right edge of the ebook isn't visable. It's only between around 2 or 3
characters that are not visible. Some half characters can be seen at the edge
too, it's not always full characters that are missing.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Spencer,

You may want to also post this in the MS Reader newsgroup (link below)
It could be the font used, or the layout of the page in Word, among other possibilities.

=========
"SpencerElden" wrote in
message
| When I use the Microsoft Reader add-in in Word 2003, the text at the
| far right edge of the ebook isn't visable. It's only between around 2
| or 3 characters that are not visible. Some half characters can be
| seen at the edge too, it's not always full characters that are
| missing.
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP
*courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends8

A. Specific newsgroup/discussion group mentioned in this message:
or via browser:
http://microsoft.com/communities/new....public.reader

B. MS Office Community discussion/newsgroups via Web Browser
http://microsoft.com/office/communit...s/default.mspx
or
Microsoft hosted newsgroups via Outlook Express/newsreader