Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Scarlet.pirate Scarlet.pirate is offline

Default Why do my labels print off center?

When I print labels, the labels don't match the gridlines in my document.
I'm using the "30 per page" setting, and checked all the dimensions, and even
aligned my printer, they still print incorrectly.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Make sure that in the Zoom section of the File Print dialog, the "Scale to
paper size" is set to "No scaling".

If you print the labels to a sheet of plain paper, is the alignment correct?
Many Inkjet printers have difficulty in properly handling label stock.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP