DaveSmith DaveSmith is offline
Junior Member

Default How to refer a field in another field

In Word 2007.

I got two fields {field1} and {field2}, in the third field I want to do something like {={field1}+{field2}}
So, my questions are

1. how to assign a name to a field?
2. how to refer it in another field?Thank you in advance.

Thank you in advance.