Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pauline[_2_] Pauline[_2_] is offline

Default filling out a Word form

I created a form using the ActiveX controls - textbox. I want to be able to
cut and paste text from another doc into the textbox on the form but those
controls (Home - Cut, copy, paste) are grayed out and don't work when I try
pasting the info into the form. It would be especially helpful to be able to
copy a very long URL from a website and paste it into the form.
--
Pauline