lenny

Default can not print labels

Hi,
For some reason my computer has stopped printing labels! Last month I had no
problems printing labels from Word 2003.

Today when I open a Word document that has a load of labels to be printed
(not mail merge) for some reason when I send the document to print the
printer says that it is out of paper. I have tried with 2 differnet
printers. I ahve also copied and pasted to a new document but I get the same
problem everytime. If I cancel that print and try anything else (except
another document with labels) it prints fine.

I am trying to print with a Brother Laser Printer and I ahve windows XP. The
only thing that is differnet on the computer from when it worked it that I
have added an Epson Stylus Photo R300 printer (labels will not print to this
either.)

Any thoughts?
Cheers
Lenny