Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Randy Lankford Randy Lankford is offline

Default Grammar check giving examples of active voice

when writing I find that grammar check will hiighlight a passage with passive
voice, but it doesn't give a specific example for correcting the passage. I
heard that Office 2007 will have this feature available.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?UmFuZHkgTGFua2ZvcmQ=?=,

when writing I find that grammar check will hiighlight a passage with passive
voice, but it doesn't give a specific example for correcting the passage. I
heard that Office 2007 will have this feature available.

Yes, there's now an "Explain" option that opens Word's help, gives some examples
of "passive voice" and how to phrase these differently. Note that you don't get
a suggestion specifically for the sentence that was marked.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)