onelot

Default print business card template Word 2003

I have a business card template from MS and I changed the graphic to one of
my own. I was able to print this before, but now that I have made changes by
adding another picture, in print preview I am not able to see the typed word
(only the graphic). Same as in the printed version. Graphic only.
Can you help?
Is there another way to print this?

Please e-mail me at

--
Thank You
Graham Mayor

As it is difficult to imagine what you have done to screw this up without
the ability to look over your shoulder, the basic mechanisms involved are
explained at http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

onelot wrote:
I have a business card template from MS and I changed the graphic to
one of my own. I was able to print this before, but now that I have
made changes by adding another picture, in print preview I am not
able to see the typed word (only the graphic). Same as in the printed
version. Graphic only.
Can you help?
Is there another way to print this?

Please e-mail me at

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I shouldn't laugh but it's funny to hear this phrased so eloquently. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

onelot wrote:
I have a business card template from MS and I changed the graphic to
one of my own. I was able to print this before, but now that I have
made changes by adding another picture, in print preview I am not
able to see the typed word (only the graphic). Same as in the printed
version. Graphic only.
Can you help?
Is there another way to print this?

Please e-mail me at

Convert Word 2003 documents to WordPerfect formate Carol Microsoft Word Help 6 March 9th 06 08:11 AM
Word 2003 Mailmerge problem - works in Word 2000 Rick Robinson Mailmerge 2 April 28th 05 10:16 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
WP Delay Code - Word Equiv Mike G - Milw, WI Microsoft Word Help 6 January 10th 05 05:12 PM