Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dominique Dominique is offline

Default Starting a new list within the one numbered list style

Hi,

I'm using Word 2003 and am having trouble with numbered lists (as I see that
lots of people do). I have created a style (paragraph type) for how I would
like all my numbered lists to be formatted. They are simple, 1 level lists.

My problem is that when I add a new list with the style that I want, the
numbering follows on from the previous list. When I then re-start the
numbering, all the formatting of my style disappears and I have to change it
manually.

Is there a way to tell Word 2003, "this is a new list, but of the same style
as the previous list"?

Kind regards,

Dominique