Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TaiwanSwede TaiwanSwede is offline

Default remove spaces between numbers

I have about 8000 numbers (1 digit numbers) in four columns in MS Word. The
numbers have spaces between them but I dont want the spaces. Is there an easy
way to remove these spaces without having to do it by hand one by hand?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Use the replace function - see
http://www.gmayor.com/replace_using_wildcards.htm
Won't this produce an 8000 digit number?

"TaiwanSwede" wrote in message
news
I have about 8000 numbers (1 digit numbers) in four columns in MS Word. The
numbers have spaces between them but I dont want the spaces. Is there an
easy
way to remove these spaces without having to do it by hand one by hand?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Possibly the spaces are "Space Before/After" not spacebar.
You can use Find Replace to change space after and before, press the More
button on the Find/Replace dialog box.
Hope this helps
DeanH

.