Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dixie Folzenlogen Dixie Folzenlogen is offline

Default Attach individual Excel spreadsheets to mail merge document

I have 10-15 spreadsheets in an Excel workbook which are specific to
individuals. I also have a spreadsheet in the same workbook which is used to
generate a mail merge letter to individuals. The spreadsheets which are
specific to the individuals need to be printed as an "attachment" to the
letters. Can anywho tell me how to do it or point me to documentation?
Thanks.