Susan Oahu

Default my permission button is missing, where can I get it?

We just purchased an XP Professional Windows computer with the 2003 MS Office
Basic software. Unfortunately, the "permission" icon is missing in Word and
Excel (it is no where to be found on the standard toolbar). Does anyone know
what the problem might be and how I can rectify it?
Jay Freedman

Susan Oahu wrote:
We just purchased an XP Professional Windows computer with the 2003
MS Office Basic software. Unfortunately, the "permission" icon is
missing in Word and Excel (it is no where to be found on the standard
toolbar). Does anyone know what the problem might be and how I can
rectify it?

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm. Toolbar
buttons can be restored in the same way as menu commands. In the Customize
dialog, you'll find the Permission command in the File category.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman