Belinda

Default where is the send mail command at?

I cant close microsoft word it tells me cant close microsoft word until the
send mail command is finished. Switch to the new mail first. and either send
or close the message.
Opinicus

"Belinda" wrote

I cant close microsoft word it tells me cant close
microsoft word until the
send mail command is finished. Switch to the new mail
first. and either send
or close the message.

Is Outlook installed on your system? This sounds more like
an Outlook problem than a Word problem.

--
Bob

Kanyak's Doghouse