Story Writing

Old November 19th 05, 10:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Story Writing

My daughter is writing a school story. She wants to put the First letter in
capitals and enclosed with box around it like a lot of the fairy tales she
has been reading. How do we do this. The first letter can be a fancy font but
the idea is a capital enclosed in a box.

Any suggestions?
--
Quest for Knowledge
Old November 19th 05, 11:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not quite sure how far you've got with this ...

Select the first letter and then ..

From the Menu, select Format Drop Cap -- and choose the options you want,
then
From the Menu, select Format Borders and Shading Borders tab -- and