Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
billob billob is offline

Default Search for BOLD

How do I specify BOLD or NOT BOLD in a WORD 2003 search. I could do this in
earlier versions but I cannot see how to do it with 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

It's exactly the same in Word 2003 as in earlier versions ..

Press More if need be
Put the cursor in the Find what box
Click on Format
Select Font
Select Bold or Not Bold or whatever else you want

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"billob" wrote in message
How do I specify BOLD or NOT BOLD in a WORD 2003 search. I could do this
in
earlier versions but I cannot see how to do it with 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Or: put your cursor in the Find box and press Ctrl-B. (This is the
only way to get a combination of formats, such as changing Underline
Italic to Bold Not Underline Not Italic.)