Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
muddywater muddywater is offline

Default new to tablet pc's and word

I'm new to tablets and am considering purchasing one. Is vista the best os
for a tablet? Will handwriting that is input on a tablet automatically be
transcribed into text in a "Word" or excell document without any additional
program installed other than MS Office Small Business 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I would suggest asking tablet questions in a tablet newsgroup. Those folks
are going to be the best qualified to help you with your questions (IMO).

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"muddywater" wrote in message
I'm new to tablets and am considering purchasing one. Is vista the best
os
for a tablet? Will handwriting that is input on a tablet automatically be
transcribed into text in a "Word" or excell document without any
additional
program installed other than MS Office Small Business 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
muddywater muddywater is offline

I'd be glad to do that if I could find a tablet newsgroup, but since I
didn't, I felt like someone familiar with MS Office might know the answer. If
you know where the group is, would you mind directing me?
--
Thanks for your help!
"Muddy"

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

I would suggest asking tablet questions in a tablet newsgroup. Those folks
are going to be the best qualified to help you with your questions (IMO).

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"muddywater" wrote in message
I'm new to tablets and am considering purchasing one. Is vista the best
os
for a tablet? Will handwriting that is input on a tablet automatically be
transcribed into text in a "Word" or excell document without any
additional
program installed other than MS Office Small Business 2007?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
muddywater muddywater is offline

Thank You.
--