Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tracy Visher

Default Why can't I see the excel data in the Word mail merge for labels

I have followed the whole Merge process step by step. I can see my Excel data
list in the dialogue box and have selected all etc. When it gets to Preview
the Labels, the entire word doc. is blank. None of the address data shows
up??? Thanks! tv
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Did you insert mergefields in the main document?

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP