Ms Wordy

Default How do I download microsoft word to my computer

I have Office XP, but for some reason I dont have word. When I go to start,
programs, to make a selection microsoft word is not listed.

Search your HD for winword.exe. When you find it, create a shortcut and drag
it to the desktop or Start menu.

"Ms Wordy" Ms wrote in message
I have Office XP, but for some reason I dont have word. When I go to

start,
programs, to make a selection microsoft word is not listed.

shakey

Surely you are kidding Suzanne. MVP?
It doesn't come as a part of XP.
SG
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Search your HD for winword.exe. When you find it, create a shortcut and
drag
it to the desktop or Start menu.

so
all may benefit.

"Ms Wordy" Ms wrote in message
I have Office XP, but for some reason I dont have word. When I go to

start,
programs, to make a selection microsoft word is not listed.

Graham Mayor

Of course it comes with Office XP - read the question!

shakey wrote:
Surely you are kidding Suzanne. MVP?
It doesn't come as a part of XP.
SG
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Search your HD for winword.exe. When you find it, create a shortcut
and drag
it to the desktop or Start menu.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Ms Wordy" Ms wrote in message
I have Office XP, but for some reason I dont have word. When I go
to start, programs, to make a selection microsoft word is not
listed.

edamlowe

If That Fails Try Reinstalling Office

hope this helps
xxxx

Amedee Van Gasse

Ms Wordy shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

I have Office XP, but for some reason I dont have word. When I go to
start, programs, to make a selection microsoft word is not listed.

Do you have

OFFICE XP

or

WINDOWS XP

???

OFFICE != WINDOWS

If you only have Windows XP, its normal you don't have Word. Go to the
nearest computer shop and buy it.
Short of cash? Ask Suzanne Barnhill where you can get a cheap and legal
copy of Office, she usually knows this.
No money at all? Download OpenOffice: http://openoffice.org. To the
*untrained* eye, version 2.0 looks and works virtually identical to MS
Office.

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's really Windows, but sometimes you just have
to answer the question as asked and then wait for feedback.

"shakey" wrote in message
Surely you are kidding Suzanne. MVP?
It doesn't come as a part of XP.
SG
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Search your HD for winword.exe. When you find it, create a shortcut and
drag
it to the desktop or Start menu.

newsgroup
so