Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Gary O Gary O is offline

Default Fiedl Calculation Error

I am gettiing a "Field Calculation Error" when using the following field code:

{set VacatePara ""}{ask Vacate "Is the tenant vacating the premises?"
\*Firstcap}{ask{if{Vacate}="Yes" "VacatePara"}"Amend 'Vacating' Paragaraph if
neccesary - otherwise press OK?" \d "This is to notify you that the tenant
named below has vacated the unit (address and effective date below) and the
Co-operative would like the AGL account transferred into its name."}{ref
VacatePara} {set StartPara ""}{ask Start "Is the tenant vacating the
premises?" \*Firstcap}{ask{if{Start}="Yes" "StartPara"}"Amend 'Starting'
Paragaraph if neccesary - otherwise press OK?" \d "This is to notify you that
the tenant named below has vacated the unit (address and effective date
below) and the Co-operative would like the AGL account transferred into its
name."}{ref StartPara}

My problems a

1 - What other code do I need to add to stop the error.
2 - If I don't have Word open and run the merge from Access, the Menu
toolbar does not display which means I can't print off the merged document.
3 - How do I automatically get the merge document to display full screen,
currently even if I have Word open with another document, when the merge is
completed, all Word windows are resized to a smaller size.
4 - How do I make the popup ASK box larger so that all the default text can
be seen rather than having to use the scroll bar.

I hope I have described my problems clearly enough. If not, please let me
know and I will try and elaborate.

Once again, thank you all in anticipation of being able to resolve my
problems.

Regards

Gary O