combine column data into a row

Old December 23rd 08, 02:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
SMC

Default combine column data into a row

I am attempting to email clients that have mulitiple patients (animals).
Instead of sending each client numerous emails I would like to combine the
patients into one email. Is there a way to combine the names that show up in
different rows into one row?
Old December 23rd 08, 03:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Take a look at:

http://cornell.veplan.net/article.aspx?&a=3815

or fellow MVP, macropod's tutorial on Catalogue/Directory Mailmerges at:

http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=731107

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.