Mail merge outcome 0

Old December 26th 08, 06:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
RazakMd

Default Mail merge outcome 0

I'm trying to mail merge datas from my Excel.. Unfortunately some of my
fields shows 0, instead of the actual text.. as oucome.. I have checked my
datasource.. excel.. state general.
Old December 26th 08, 07:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

From the Tools menu in Word, select Options and then go to the General tab
and check the box against the "Confirm conversions at open" item. (In Word
2007 it is Office Button Word Options Advanced General Confirm file
format conversion on open). Then when you attach the data source to the mail
merge main document, you will be given the option of using the DDE method of
connection which should read the data as you have it formatted in the table.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org