Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments - NEED HELP Please....

Old December 28th 08, 12:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Abhishek Dadu

Default Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments - NEED HELP Please....

Hello,

I have tried to follow the steps mentioned by you, in the link below,
verbattim:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

But, still I am quite UNABLE to send the "mail merge with attachment"
successfully (tried both with 1 attachment & 2 attachment) . I am not
getting any error BUT the VB script continues to show the output as: "0
messages sent" & there is no activity in my Outlook 2007 mailbox.
Please Note: [I have tried the basic mail merge without the attachment with
MS Word 2007, and it works just fine with Outlook 2007.]

I have a requirement to send 2 attachments to my recepients. Have done the
following:

1) Created the VB scriot and assigned it as a macro in Word 2007
2) Downloaded and installed the utility - Express Click Yes 1.2
3) Used the same data source for email addresses, attachments and other
contact details.
4) Attached is the Word 07 document created - with the MACRO along with it.
5) Matched the diredtory path of the attachment, and tested it too to ensure
its correct.

Will really appreciate any help extended.

Many Thanks,
Abhishek.
Old December 28th 08, 01:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

When you perform the step that merges to a new document, how many Word
sections does the new document have?

Have you definitely selected the new document before running the macro that
sends the new e-mails?

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk