School Counselor School Counselor is offline
Junior Member

Default Mail Merging into PowerPoint

I need to take an Excel file of informative data and make a PowerPoint presentation with it. There needs to be an individual slide for each respondent's answers with the database.

I am well versed in how to use the mail-merge feature in Word and can create pages in Word like the slides I hope to present. I have also done some research and learned their is a "Send to PowerPoint" button within Word that can be used to easily create slides from properly set up Word documents. However, this feature does not appear to work with merged data because when I send it the merged document to PowerPoint no slides appear.

Is there a way to...
A. Save a mail-merged document with the Excel data embedded so that it appears as a multi-page document verses a merged file?
or
B. Mail-Merge data straight into PowerPoint from an Excel spreadsheet.

Please help.

Mail merging with an Excel mail document Walter Briscoe Mailmerge 3 November 12th 09 10:17 AM
Mail merging e-mail addresses and send them all at once MikeP Mailmerge 1 June 24th 06 06:09 AM
Merging to E-mail TS in FL Mailmerge 0 November 8th 05 10:30 PM
Mail Merging merge2005 Mailmerge 0 January 20th 05 02:47 PM
How do i e-mail a powerpoint presentation to myself? soccerlvr Microsoft Word Help 1 January 6th 05 12:36 AM