Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Water and Trees Water and Trees is offline

Default breaking passwords on discs containing Word docs

In 1994 I prepared documents saving them to 3 1/2" discs. Recently found the
discs (there's a whole box) and would like to access them. No slot on my
current computer for them, but have a friend whose computer does still allow
discs. My problem is wanting to by-pass the passwords I set for myself back
in 1994.

These are basic Word documents and there may be a few WordPerfect documents
on these discs as well. I just want to get by the passwords and get to the
documents.

Any suggestions are appreciated!
Thanks,
--
WaterandTrees

Can open using passwords, can not remove passwords. Scott Sornberger[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 0 March 3rd 08 12:57 PM
How do I copy all saved documents to discs Irishkathwren New Users 1 September 6th 06 04:34 AM
CD-RW discs Thespian New Users 2 January 27th 06 08:16 AM
Word Passwords bmcollie Microsoft Word Help 4 June 24th 05 05:15 AM
Passwords on Word 2000 Lefteris Microsoft Word Help 2 November 30th 04 01:20 PM