Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default How can I get pound sign back

Some how my pound sign has turned into a # how can I change it back ? a few
other keys have also changed I dont know how I managed to do it
Thanks Trev
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You have changed the keyboard mapping from UK to US - change it back in
Windows Regional settings.

Trevor wrote:
Some how my pound sign has turned into a # how can I change it back ?
a few other keys have also changed I dont know how I managed to do it
Thanks Trev

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trevor Trevor is offline

Thank you very much I have been batteling for weeks now and I just followed
what you said and hy presto it worked thanks a million Trev

Trevor wrote:
Some how my pound sign has turned into a # how can I change it back ?
a few other keys have also changed I dont know how I managed to do it
Thanks Trev

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
damocles 1007 damocles 1007 is offline

Default CAN YOU CLARIFY THIS PLEASE

Trevor

I have the same problem which you have just fixed.

Can you tell me WHERE I go to find WINDOWS REGIONAL SETTINGS???

There is something about Regional Settings in my control panel, but there
are no options that let me do anything to the keyboard.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave Carse

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trevor Trevor is offline

Hi you need to go to controll panal and click on languages time settings etc
then click on langeges and change it thear to uk english Cheers

"damocles 1007" wrote:

Trevor

I have the same problem which you have just fixed.

Can you tell me WHERE I go to find WINDOWS REGIONAL SETTINGS???

There is something about Regional Settings in my control panel, but there
are no options that let me do anything to the keyboard.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave Carse

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Windows 2000, the appropriate tab of Regional Options is called Input
Locales (which you can also access through Control Panel | Keyboard); in
other OSes, there should be something comparable.