Bruno Coelho

Default Automatic Fields

Hello,
i have a document in Word, that is a form and i want to create two or more
fields of the type FILLIN. The type FILLIN show two boxes to put the text
that I need, but my question is how can I put two fields FILLIN and show just
one time the box to put the needed text, and the text is for both fields?
i apreciate if you can help me.

Charles Kenyon

Short answer - you can't. A FillIn field is one question, one answer in one
location. Period.
If you need the same answer in different places, use an ASK field and REF
fields instead. See the Ask and FillIn field tutorial at
http://addbalance.com/word/download.htm#Tutorials for an explanation of the
differences between how these fields work.

You can create a UserForm for multiple questions, answers, but you'll have
to be able to do vba programming.
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm

If the other text in your document is not changing, you may want to explore
what Word calls an "online form." Check this in help. For more about online
forms, follow the links at
http://addbalance.com/word/wordwebresources.htm#Forms or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm especially Dian
Chapman's series of articles. You may also want to look at
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...nesInForms.htm.

Hope this helps,
--

Charles Kenyon