nad

Default Inserting Address from Address book in Word 2003

I am unable to insert any addresses from Outlook 2003 into word, when using
envelopes/labels. Outlook is not my default mail client, MSN is.
2 messages appear:
1-" Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client can't
fulfill the messaging request.Please run MS Office outlook and set it as
default mail client."
2." Logon failed,you must log on to microsoft exchange to access address
book".
I am using one computer .My computer does have Works Suite , but i do not
use it.
Thanks for your help/suggestions.

nad

I do have my contacts in Outlook, but outlook is not my default email. I use
MSN Web email.
Thanks for the help.

"nad" wrote:

I am unable to insert any addresses from Outlook 2003 into word, when using
envelopes/labels. Outlook is not my default mail client, MSN is.
2 messages appear:
1-" Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client can't
fulfill the messaging request.Please run MS Office outlook and set it as
default mail client."
2." Logon failed,you must log on to microsoft exchange to access address
book".
I am using one computer .My computer does have Works Suite , but i do not
use it.
Thanks for your help/suggestions.

how can you create quickwords in MS Office Word 2003 Christine S Microsoft Word Help 4 February 8th 05 04:01 PM
Inserting Dot Leaders - Word 2003 Dennis Hughes Page Layout 3 January 25th 05 01:49 AM
WordPerfect - copying formatting Morgan Page Layout 1 January 10th 05 06:00 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 04:01 AM
How do I convert a cd in word perfect to microsoft word greylady Microsoft Word Help 1 November 23rd 04 08:03 PM