Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
QAadmin QAadmin is offline

Default Hyperlinks to templates to open a blank doc.

Hello everybody.
I know this question has been asked quite a few times, but I am still having
problem with it. I've tried what people suggested, and what MS suggests in
its knowledge base, but it still doesn't work. I don't want to create a macro
to deal with this issue, especially if there is a way to avoid it. Could
someone explain me step by step how to insert hyperlink that would open a
blank doc based on a certain template? I've tried all kinds of ways, but it
either opens the template itself, or gives me "cannot open file" message, or
some other weird message.
Thanks in advance.