Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mscove

Default How do I do the equivalent from the Mac world of "copying and pas.

I want to learn how to copy and paste the formatting ruler in a Word
document. I am new to the Windows world. In a Mac, in Appleworks, you can
simply copy the ruler from one section of a document and paste (and therefore
apply) it into another. I don't know how to do the equivalent in Word or
whether you have to set up a new document section every time. Any help would
be appreciated.