Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rlw rlw is offline

Default I can't get my letterhead to only appear on the first page of a l.

I can't get my letterhead to only appear on the first page of a letter. I
have tried using "different first page", but the letterhead keeps deleting
from the first page, but stays on the remainder of the pages. What am I
doing wrong.