Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BruceFromOz

Default Documentation on adding Items / Groups to Office 2007 Ribbons

Does any exist? Can you add Items / Groups? (PS I don't mean the Quick Access
toolbar at the top, but the U-beaut ripper bonza type ribbon below that
mate!... Am I from Australia? Howd Ya Guess!)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It will require XML programming, but you can add things to the Ribbon. You
might want to see Savraj Dhanjal's guest colums in Jensen Harris's blog
(http://blogs.msdn.com/jensenh/archiv...ory/11280.aspx).

"BruceFromOz" wrote in message
Does any exist? Can you add Items / Groups? (PS I don't mean the Quick

Access
toolbar at the top, but the U-beaut ripper bonza type ribbon below that
mate!... Am I from Australia? Howd Ya Guess!)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid

Check out the blog on my website as well.

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net

: