Rainman

Default Strikethrough Red and Underline Blue Macro

I have successfully written a Macro in Word to change the font color of
all text that has a strikethrough to red and all text that has an
underline I change the font to blue.

Can someone help me out with an Excel Macro like this? Keep in mind a
cell can contain text that has both underlined text and strikethrough
text within it.

--
Rainman
Jihrke

Rainman Wrote:
I have successfully written a Macro in Word to change the font color of
all text that has a strikethrough to red and all text that has an
underline I change the font to blue.

Can someone help me out with an Excel Macro like this? Keep in mind a
cell can contain text that has both underlined text and strikethrough
text within it.

What color do you want the text if it is both underlined and
strikethrough?
I have created a macro that does the underline to blue and
strikethrough to red.

Can you post the macro you have created in word?

--
Jihrke