Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lilsistat lilsistat is offline

Default How do I hide Tracked Changes, maintaining a markup View?

Using the Tools, Track Changes facility on a word document, you can then
choose to View as Markup which removes the highlighted text and bubble info.
But, as soon as you close the document and re-open it, the changes appear
again. Is there an option to always hide the tracked changes facility each
time you open the document (maintaining the Markup View), with the option to
specifically view the tracked changes if you wish to do so? Any advice (and
solutions) will be appreciated.

Markup View in Word griss Microsoft Word Help 1 September 14th 06 04:06 PM
Word Docs opening up in Markup view, How Do I reset to norml view t8pboy Microsoft Word Help 1 September 5th 06 06:34 PM
can't hide tracked changes JM Microsoft Word Help 0 December 5th 05 04:13 AM
Markup view jsh02_nova Page Layout 1 November 12th 05 02:06 AM
Maintaining certain Toolbar and View settings john gibb Formatting Long Documents 2 June 9th 05 01:04 PM