claw1000

Default You need to have FREE DOWNLOADABLE FONTS FOR WORD HERE!!!!

I received office 2003 with my new PC but the fonts in word are extremely
lacking, they don't come close to what I had in the previous version. You
need to support your own damn product by having fonts here for download.
Half of my old documents (I write short stories for publication) are now
screwed up due to the lack of Orbus, Creepy, and Olde English fonts in office
2003.

You have delayed the puclication of my book with this pathetic shortcoming.
Another reason why Microsoft risks being supplanted in the future, short
sighted planning.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout
Anne Troy

To my knowledge, Orbus, Creepy, and Old English fonts were NEVER a part of
Microsoft Office or Word. Sounds like you purchased some other program that
installed those fonts--another program that you no longer have.
There's tons of free fonts on the web. This site seems to have the fonts
you're looking for.
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine.../302/fonts.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"claw1000" wrote in message
I received office 2003 with my new PC but the fonts in word are extremely
lacking, they don't come close to what I had in the previous version. You
need to support your own damn product by having fonts here for download.
Half of my old documents (I write short stories for publication) are now
screwed up due to the lack of Orbus, Creepy, and Olde English fonts in
office
2003.

You have delayed the puclication of my book with this pathetic
shortcoming.
Another reason why Microsoft risks being supplanted in the future, short
sighted planning.

----------------
this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout

Jezebel

Go he http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx to see what
fonts are or have been supplied by MS with its various products. None of the
fonts you name is listed.

"claw1000" wrote in message
I received office 2003 with my new PC but the fonts in word are extremely
lacking, they don't come close to what I had in the previous version. You
need to support your own damn product by having fonts here for download.
Half of my old documents (I write short stories for publication) are now
screwed up due to the lack of Orbus, Creepy, and Olde English fonts in
office
2003.

You have delayed the puclication of my book with this pathetic
shortcoming.
Another reason why Microsoft risks being supplanted in the future, short
sighted planning.

----------------
this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout

PopS

Sour grapes make for sour faces. You need to learn what software
you're using, how to use it, and what it has for capabilities and
quit blaming your own inadequacies on everyone but yourself.

ThiMk man, thinMk!

:
: You have delayed the puclication of my book with this pathetic
shortcoming.
: Another reason why Microsoft risks being supplanted in the
future, short
: sighted planning.
:
: This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds
to the
: suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,
click the "I
: Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this
: link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based
Newsreader and then