jwo

Default How can I get a Wide Ruled Paper Template

My daughter is trying to complete a writting assignment and wants to print it
in wide ruled paper using word 2000. How can I access this type of template?
Charles Kenyon

Simplest solution is to actually print on the paper rather than try to
recreate it. You would want to measure the line spacing on the paper and set
up your line spacing for exactly that spacing and set your margins to match
the rules on the paper.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.