Sam M

Default Different Cross-reference Font than Caption: Possible?

I know its the holiday season, but I am working on my dissertation. Could
anybody help me with how to make
the cross-reference font different from the caption font. I have tables
which have captions in Arial, but I'd like the cross-ref to be in the text
font of Times NR. I'd certainly like the numbers to update, but not the
font.

Thanks
Sam M.