Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mysti mysti is offline

Default run time error '91'

I get this message after I am asked to load the normal.dot template. I have
no idea what it is or how to fix it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The normal template opens automatically when Word starts, so you shouldn't
be 'asked to load' the template.

However if you are getting vba errors when you open the normal template or
when it loads automatically, then you have a macro in that template that is
either defective or not applicable to your Word version. The simplest plan
is to rename the normal template with Word closed and let Word create a new
one.
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm or
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921541