bobbych bobbych is offline
Junior Member

Default multiple dependent drop down boxes

Fist of all I am not an experienced user of VB but I understand that it need to be used and can cut and paste code.

I have don this in Excel but would like to do it in Word

I want to create 3 linked dependent drop down boxes with the second list dependent on the first and the third dependent on the second.

Any help would be very appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The fact that something works in Excel doesn't guarantee that it works in
Word as well ...

I recommend that you ask this question in the programming forum in Microsoft
Community
(http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/o...tomize?tab=all) or in
the Word Developer forum at MSDN
(http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/For...rddev/threads).