cyphire

Default Printing a partial document

I have a large business plan. I would like to 'tag' or in someother way
identify some subset of my document and be able to print that by itself, or
print the entire document. Anyone know of an easy (or hard!) way of doing
this?

Ex.

This is a dog
This is a cat
This is a doc
This is a person.

Is there anyway to tag 'this is a cat' and have that print alone?

cyphire

Thanks Graham - but I'm talking about a complex document, very long where I
want to sometimes print just specific parts of the doc (about 40 pages worth)
with content spread out all throughout the document.

The document itself is about 300 pages long, but i only want to print out
specific parts of it at a time.

This is a dog
this is a cat
this is a frog
this is a cat
this is a dog
this is a dog

(just print the 2 lines that a this is a cat)

See my problem?

I am thinking of using hidden text on the non-short parts and then turning
it on and off...