wildwood.beachbums

Default can I make a border of words in word?

I want a border that says "thank you" over and over again all the way around
my document. Is this possible? Are there templates out there that can do
this? Thanks-
Michele

Yes, using Word Art. You can use the first option, change initial color or
fill color to black and use outline as No (if youwant plain black letters)
and then the word art can be rotated and sized. THen they can be grouped
together using the Draw toolbar. You might want to change your margins to
allow for the word/border to be visible. If you have publisher, you can
create it first in there...save it as a picture, which could be resized and
used as a background or template in Word.