Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Claus

Default "Working Testimonials"

I am searching for templates I could use for writing English "Working
Testimonials". Any ideas where I can find some samples of different styles
and different gradings?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Google?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Claus" wrote in message
I am searching for templates I could use for writing English "Working
Testimonials". Any ideas where I can find some samples of different styles
and different gradings?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire

I am not sure what a "Working Testimonial" means. is it like a testimonial?
Something along the lines of "I came to buy Caesar, not to praise him"? The
MVPs and other contributing here are great for solving technical problems in
Word but users of Word have to come up with their own content--unless there
is a canned template around. They usually sound a little, well, canned.