Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Debs

Default 'Cannot load library'?

Why does this pop-up stop me from opening my word documents?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RGVicw==?=,

Why does this pop-up stop me from opening my word documents?

It's not the pop-up, it's whatever add-in or virus code on
your machine that's not able to run when you try to open a
document. Installed any tools for Word or Office recently?
Antivirus software? Doc management systems?

Which version of Word and Windows do you have?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jun 8
2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)