Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tipu

Default 'enforce protection' button not working

I am trying to protect a 'filling in form' that I created. However the
'start enforcing protection' button is inactive both on the forms toolbar &
the pull down menu under 'tools protect document'. Not sure why this is
happening, since I had tried doing this earlier this week & it worked.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lilkyla

Are you working in Design Mode?..if so, exit Design Mode and you should be
able to protect the form.

"tipu" wrote:

No.