Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected](donotspam) neighbors@microsoft.com(donotspam) is offline

Default 'FONT, 11 pitch ONLY, SUDDENLY shows as DARK, BUT Bold NOT chosen

'I've used 'Tahoma', pitch 11, regularly for years, and today it SUDDENLY
shows as very dark (as if BOLD) - BUT - I did NOT 'BOLD' it ..... and, to
make matters worse, when I click on BOLD, it makes it even DARKER.

How can I make it the thinner, lighter letters that Tahoma, pitch 11,
NOT bolded, has always been?

Josie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

It will probably print OK. Check the zoom on your page. A font is usually
darker looking when the zoom is more than 100%.
--
Rae Drysdale