Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MindyB MindyB is offline

Default Different watermark on each page of a document

Hi --

I want to print a different watermark on each page of a document.

But when I go to the second page and try to format the second image
watermark, it changes all of the watermarks on each page.

How can I do it correct?

Thanks,

Mindy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

A watermark is nothing more nor less than a graphic anchored to the header.
By definition, therefore, it will repeat on each page. If you don't want it
on every page, then instead insert the background picture as an ordinary
Behind Text (and washed out) picture anchored to a paragraph on the page
itself.