Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
r0b3rtw r0b3rtw is offline

Default 'Add to dictionary' grayed out

I read this forum extensively and tried almost all of the other fixes before
posting. In Office 2007 Professional Plus (with Service Pack 2 installed), on
a Windows Vista Business System (also with Service Pack 2 installed), the
'Add to dictionary' option is grayed out. I have verified that the language
used by the dictionary is correct in all locations. I have created a new
custom dictionary. I have verified that the user has permission to write to
the folder and file. I have moved the current custom dictionary to a new
folder and forced Word to create a new dictionary. None of this has worked.
Now what?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gil gil is offline

Hello All,
Hmmm. I'm running into the same problem.
tia
Gil